Do you talk to your best friend about credit card debt? Do you post about your never ending bills on Facebook? Do you have anyone to talk to about how the paycheck never seems to cover everything? Who do you go to when you and your husband argue (esp. about money)? At girl's night out do you often discuss ways to teach your children proper money handling? Neither do we. This is probably because most of us feel like money matters are a little too personal to be sharing with people who we know well. Yet, all of us have to deal with paying bills, saving, compromising, making money in marriage work, and teaching our kids how to properly manage money.
My sister, Karen and I have spent a lifetime researching finances and recently published our book: Living a Rich Life as a Stay-at-Home Mom: How to Build a Secure Financial Foundation for You and Your Children. Before writing our book, we conducting a women’s financial survey. We suspected that money is a sore spot for many families and we wanted to know how we could best help mothers overcome financial struggles. Most of the comments and answers from the survey saddened us.
Because we saw so many common distressing concerns from thousands of mothers, we decided that our book was not the only way in which we could help. So we created an online community where mothers can go to give and receive individual financial, marital, and parenting support and advice.
This community contains forums in which you can ask questions, share ideas, and read about other mother’s experiences. We have created it as a membership website so theforums are not open to the general public to view or make comments on. Also, you can remain as anonymous as you would like to.
You will be able to ask questions, share insights, and provide support for other mothers who may be facing similar circumstances that you are. You may find a mother who needs help with a problem that you have an answer for and you may find answers you are looking for as well. Karen and I actively participate and give advice and help to those interacting in the forums. If you want to ask us something, we'll be happy to answer.
There are many other wonderful aspects of this membership site.
As a member, you will also receive access to the:
- 31 Day Financial Fitness Boot Camp,
- One Year Week-by-Week Emergency Preparedness Plan,
- Learn How to Save $45.00 in 35 Minutes of Grocery Preparation video tutorial,
- financial tip of the month from Karen and I,
- and more.
The website will be fun as well as incredibly helpful.
The membership site is called the
Championing Motherhood Community.
…Because who is better qualified to be champions of motherhood than you and I and other moms? No one. Really, no one else is better qualified to give mothers support and advice than mothers themselves. So please, come join us as we support and help each other in making motherhood, marriage, and home finances easier on us all.
There is a nominal yearly membership fee of $29.99 charged once a year.
Don't worry, if desired, you can cancel your membership at any time. Plus, there is a no-questions-asked 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Ask questions & get answers- Do you have a nagging financial question you’d like answered? Would you like to bounce an idea around and get input from the authors of “Living a Rich Life as a Stay-at-Home Mom”? Karen and Anita will be actively participating and answering motherhood/financial type questions.
- The PROVEN 31 Step Financial Boot Camp Course –This step-by-step Financial Boot Camp course will motivate you to ACT! The challenges will provide attainable tasks that will transform your financial outlook. You will receive pointers, money-saving and money-making tips, access to valuable downloads to help you get out of debt even faster, and great ways to prepare for the future. You will come through the Boot Camp with less debt, more money in savings, a greater desire to keep on track financially, and an increased knowledge of responsible money management. Overall, you will become more financially fit.
- One Year Emergency Storage Plan– It is crucial for peace of mind and financial stability to be ready for natural disasters, economic downturns, or emergencies. If you want to put food and supplies aside for such a time but are just too busy or can’t afford it all at once, don’t worry…this course will make it easy on you. For 52 weeks you will receive an email with a list of items for you to purchase or assemble for that week. The list will consist of nonperishable foods, personal hygiene items, daily necessities, and emergency preparedness items. It is broken up into 52 weeks to make it affordable and easy to accomplish. By following this plan, at the end of the year you will have a one year supply of food storage, a 72 hour kit, a personal hygiene kit, and daily necessities to last for months. This plan is an easy, step-by-step process to ensuring your family is prepared.
- Anita’s Secret Couponing System- Want to save over $45.00 in 35 minutes of preparation each time you go grocery shopping? Anita will show you how in her exclusive planning video. She has streamlined couponing, which saves her thousands every year! She reveals all of her efficiency secrets and simple ways to save LOTS of money. If you are in charge of the grocery shopping, you do NOT want to miss this.
- Support from others mothers like yourself – Do you wish there was someplace to turn in order to share thoughts with other mothers facing similar financial challenges? Look no further. Our Championing Motherhood Community was created for this very purpose: to give mothers a place to go to exchange helpful and valuable advice. In the community you will find forums where you can ask questions, get opinions, and exchange support with other mothers like yourself.
- Anita & Karen's Financial Tip of the Month-Each month you will get access to an insightful financial tip from Karen and Anita. These tips will cover topics such as: retirement, life insurance, money-saving ideas, money-making ideas, effective ways to teach children about money, etc.