You don’t have to spend a fortune decorating your home beautifully. Below is proof of this! Check out these amazing ideas of how you can create quality home decor items inexpensively.
1. Frame Fabric– This is such a gorgeous idea. I have a bunch of frames I picked up at a yard sale. Now I know what to do with them. JoAnn’s often has clearance remnants and coupons which will make this project even more affordable!
2. Sunburst Mirrors– Need wall space filled and love this look? Follow the tutorial for an inexpensive DIY project.
3. Craft Box Lamp– I love this! What a darling idea of what to do with dollar store craft boxes!
4. DIY Frame – You could do a whole wall of these DIY repurposed wood frames with clips in the kitchen so the art is changeable with kids’ school work & for seasonal decor.
5. Ping Pong Ball Pendant Lamp – This would be so cute in a sun room or play room!
6. Pendant lamp hanging planters – Make hanging planters from pendant lights!
7. DIY Coat Rack– Refinishing a $5.00 Hobby Lobby coat rack turned an okay piece into a darling coat rack!
8. Turn an Old Frame into a Chic Tray- I love this idea! It’s so versatile, gorgeous, and won’t break the bank.
9. DIY Custom Curtains (Easy Sew)- This was a very quick home decor project. I’ve made this style of curtain a few times and they are inexpensive, easy, and very functional!
10. Coffee Filter Wreath– This is such a cute wreath! I want to make one!
11. DIY Pottery Barn Knock-Off Pin Board – This super chic DIY Pottery Barn knockoff pin board is the perfect way to add a designer feel to your home without spending a lot of cash.
12. DIY Painted Terracotta Pot – These adorable terracotta pots would make the perfect home for your fresh herb garden.
Need more ideas on how to save on renovating and decorating? Don’t miss this post: