17 Mother’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids
These easy and cute Mother’s day craft ideas for kids are perfect for Mother’s Day gifts to make for moms and Grandma.
1. Mother’s Day Handprint Flowers – Super easy to make and sure a beautiful keepsake. Includes free printable.
2. Mother’s Day Fingerprint Art – This is a fun project with kids using simple household items.
3. Paper Plate Calla Lily Flower – This makes a great homemade craft gift for mom.
4. Cupcake Liner Corsage – This simple Mother’s Day craft for kids, turns plain and inexpensive cupcake liners into beautiful blossoms.
5. Flower Bouquet with Free Printable – This easy Mother’s day craft makes a flower bouquet of memories Mom will love!
6. Butterfly Card – Homemade cards are such a fun activity to do with kids.
7. Mother’s Day Flower Pot – A great preschool craft to make and is fun to do as well with older kids.
8. Tissue Paper Flower Pot – With just a few supplies, this craft is absolute love and the kids have a blast making it.
9. Scissor Skills Flowers – This easy flower craft is quick to make and uses materials you already have at home.
10. Butterfly Handprint Card – The cutest Mother’s Day card to give for Mother’s day!
11. Mother’s Day Felt Flowers Bouquet – Make this no-sew felt flowers perfect for Mother’s day gift idea.
12. DIY Superhero Mother’s Day Gift – Show love to your mom by making this superhero mother’s day gift.
13. Spin Art Doily Paper Flowers – Such a fun way to paint with beautiful results. These would be pretty to give out for Mother’s Day.
14. Handprint Art – This craft makes the most adorable Mother’s day gift ever.
15. Flower Button Art – This button art is just perfect for mom and Grandma. You only need a few supplies to make these easy cards.
16. DIY Popsicle Stick Picture Frame – This easy kid’s craft is so much fun to make.
17- Mother’s Day Love Craft – A simple and cute craft to make.