25 Inexpensive and Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
Looking for some fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas that won’t break the bank? Look no further! I’ve rounded up 25 inexpensive and easy St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas that are perfect for kids of all ages.
From shamrock finger puppets to leprechaun hats, these St. Patrick’s Day crafts are easy to make and are guaranteed to bring a little bit of magic to your day. So, break out your green paint, grab your craft supplies, and get ready to craft your way to a fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day!
1. Shamrock Finger Puppets – These cute finger puppets are so easy and simple to make that bring a smile to your child’s face.
2. The Blarney Stone – This is a great St. Patrick’s Day craft for kids.
3. Fused Bead Rainbow Suncatchers – This is a great craft to make with your kiddos.
4. Marshmallow Shamrock Craft – Use a clean and empty egg carton to make this lovely and easy craft.
5. Clay Pot Leprechaun Hats – These St. Patrick’s Day crafts are perfect for your mantel decor.
6. Rainbow Shaker Wands – Simple and fun St. Patrick’s Day craft.
7. Rainbow Mobile Craft for Kids – A fun St. Patrick’s Day craft.
8. Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups – These are cute and fun to make.
9. Rainbow Shamrock Salt Painting – Easy craft to make with the kids.
10. Easy Paper Plate Rainbow Craft – Easy and inexpensive craft is perfect for your toddler or preschooler.
11. Rainbow Handprint Keepsake – Make this rainbow handprint keepsake with your kids for St. Patrick’s Day.
12. Shamrock Paper Chain – A classic craft activity and it is so simple to make.
13. Leprechaun Trap – To make this, you need a shoe box and some general craft supplies.
14. Pot Of Gold & Rainbow – This craft. is not only for St. Patrick’s day but also promotes fine motor skills.
15. DIY Pot o’ Gold St. Patricks Day Mason Jar – This is adorable!
16. St. Patrick’s Day Finger Puppets – It’s a felt project that your kids can take part in.
17. Handprint Rainbow Craft – This cute and colorful craft is perfect for a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft.
18. St Patricks Day Paper Plate Hat – This is a simple craft your kids can have fun making.
19. Glittery Lucky Shamrock Wall Hanging – This is a super fun & cute idea.
20. Good Luck Charm Necklace – This adorable pastel rainbow of beads, pasta noodles, tassels, bells, and charms to wear around.
21. St Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Paper Plate Mask – It’s an easy and fun craft.
22. Rainbow Shamrock Paper Craft – This is an easy and inexpensive craft to make.
23. St. Patrick’s Day Calming Bottle – Simple and can easily customize craft.
24. Cupcake Liner Shamrock – This cute St. Patrick’s Day craft idea is perfect to keep your kids happily occupied.
25. Popsicle Stick Craft – These popsicle crafts are great fun activities for St. Patrick’s Day.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
You may also want to check out these 25 Easy St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids.
For other ‘rich living tips’ please subscribe, like me on Facebook, and follow me on Pinterest, and Instagram.
Leave a Reply