To celebrate the football season I made this ‘Game Day Cheeseball.’ It is very simple really. You need just a few ingredients and about 7 minutes to make it. Then pair it with crackers, veggies, or chips.
1. Warm up the cream cheese in microwave (about a minute and a half, stir well every 30 seconds).
2. Then stir in the cheddar cheese and other ingredients.
3. Pulverize Cheez-It crackers in a blender- I just adore my BlendTec Blender.
4. Pour crumbs on a sheet (I used a silicone non-stick baking mat).
5. Shape the cheese ball into a football and place it on the Cheez-It crumbs. Spoon more crumbs on top and on the side. Using carrots create the laces for the ball. And in case you are wondering which crackers I have on the plate, I’ve photographed the boxes. A similar platter to this Mikasa can be found here.
6. Enjoy with crackers, veggies, and or chips.