This is an amazing and easy dinner that is very filling and great used as leftovers. The Lion House, a very famous restaurant in my area, was kind enough to share. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family has over the years.
1. Add broth, carrots, and potatoes to crock pot.
2. Rub 1/4 Cup meat seasoning into the roast and place in the pot. (Save the rest in a Ziploc bag for the next time you make this). The restaurant makes batches of seasoning at a time.
3. Turn on to medium heat and cook for 8 hours. If you want to cook this in the oven, cook at 350 F for 2 hours and then at 250 F until done.
4. Once finished, dish out carrots and potatoes and stir cornstarch (premixed with cold water) into the broth to thicken it up for gravy. Making the gravy on a skillet or pan on a stove top is best.
5. Serve warm with rolls or mashed potatoes. Garnish with a sprig of Rosemary or other herbs. Enjoy!