There are a lot of great DIY projects that are inexpensive. Below you will find eleven awesome ones.
1. Rope Wrapped Candle Holder DIY – Easy and inexpensive and very beach chic DIY.
2. DIY Paper Lanterns – No matter what color scheme or theme you’ve chosen for your special day there is nothing quite like adding a personal touch to your wedding décor and there is one very simple (and fun!) way to achieve this with paper lanterns.
3. Painted Bud Vases ~ I can’t get enough of painted bottles recently! Here is a fantastic way to make a sweet gift for a friend using an old recycled bottles, paint, and some garden flowers. Follow link for full tutorial.
4. Foxy Faux Cross Stitch Bag – The great thing about this DIY project is that you don’t have to have a single artistic bone in your body. If you can draw an “x”, then you can make these little critter bags!
5. DIY Upholstered Chair – This inexpensive upholstered chair was made of Mod Podge, fabric to a plain and inexpensive wood chair.
6. Valentine’s Door Décor – Easy and fun Valentine Decor.
7. Turning Baskets into Shelves – Add storage to the bathroom using unconventional shelves.
8. Repurposed Mirror Coffee Table – This repurposed mirrored coffee table fits that description perfectly.
9. Wood Pumpkins– A great, easy, and inexpensive D.I.Y. project for Fall.
10. DIY Washi Tape Cereal Box Organizers – These washi tapes not only turns ordinary cereal boxes into beautiful organizers, it also reinforces the boxes very nicely, making them quite sturdy!
11. Be Thankful Wood Sign – Reflect on all the many wonderful blessings we have and this sign is such a beautiful reminder.
There are all sorts of inexpensive D.I.Y. projects. I hope this post has given you a few ideas of what you can do around your home inexpensively.
You may also like…