This dish is perfect for any summer breakfast or even a light dessert. I love making it to celebrate the 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and/or President’s day.
It is very easy to make.
1. Put a layer of diced strawberries on the base of the glass, bowl, or cup.
2. Cover the strawberries with Vanilla Oikos Greek Yogurt (or any variety of Vanilla yogurt).
3. Add a layer of blueberries.
4. Cover the blueberries with another layer of vanilla yogurt.
5. Top with blackberries, raspberries, diced strawberries, diced cherries, and blueberries. Add a full cherry for height.
Enjoy. This is best kept and served chilled.
If you weren’t striving for a red, white, and blue look, other fruits that would go well in a parfait are bananas, diced mango, and/or pineapple.