17 Valentines Day Crafts For Kids – Fun and Inexpensive
Valentine’s Day crafts are so much fun to make with kids. I’ve rounded up these 17 fun and inexpensive Valentine’s Day crafts for kids to help you find the right project for your children.
1. Love Bug – These are fun and inexpensive activities with the kids.
2. Valentine Suncatchers – This is a great painting project with your kids.
3. Cactus Handprint – Make this cute cactus handprint craft with your adorable little handprints.
4. Hole Punched Hearts – These are so simple to make.
5. Thumbprint Love Tree – Cute, inexpensive, and easy to make.
6. Valentine’s String Heart – These Valentine’s string heart crafts were simple, inexpensive, and fun to make with kids.
7. Heart Wreath – Simple and fun that toddlers and kids can do easily.
8. Paper Roll Heart Mouse – It’s a super easy Valentine craft.
9. Mosaic Heart – This is super fun to do with your kids.
10. Paper Plate Love Birds – Using just a few supplies, this love bird craft is perfect for Valentine’s Day craft for kids and toddlers.
11. Heart Windsock – These are fun and simple to make.
12. Salt Dough Conversation Hearts – A simple craft that kids and adults can do.
13. Hanging Glitter Hearts – Glittery hearts are made from recycled materials.
14. Unicorn Paper Plate – This is super cute and easy to make.
15. Candy Heart Wreath – This is so cute, affordable, and easy to make.
16. Roll-Up Valentine Wreath – It is easy and very decorative.
17. Butterfly Valentine – Quick and easy Valentine’s day craft.
You may also want to check 25 Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids.
For other ‘rich living tips’ please subscribe, like me on Facebook, and follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.
Leave a Reply