Halloween costumes are one of my all-time favorite things to see and make! Here are 23 Genius Family Costume Themes—impressively, many are homemade.
- Napoleon Dynamite– One of the funniest movies brought to life. It really makes me so happy seeing these costumes!
2. Angry Birds Costumes – These costumes turned out great.
3. Monster Family Costume DIY–Fun family costume and all the parts work separately too.
4. DIY Monsters University Family Costumes – which are very well done!
5. The Pirates of the Caribbean Costumes – I love all of the details in these costumes!
- Pinocchio Themed Family Costume -Piecing together things from your closet along with handmade items can be so whimsical!
7. Where’s Waldo –Fun, unique, and an adorable baby!
8. DIY Caveman Costume Tutorial – Don’t you love her hair? The makeup is great too.
9. DIY Baby Shark Costume – Love the costumes and creativity!
10. Cruella de Vil And Baby Dalmatian – I love Cruela Devil… and those dogs—so cute!
11. Sanderson Sisters Costume – A classic that never gets old!
13. Star Wars– Amazing! This photograph is also stunning!
14. Alice in Wonderland – WOW!
15. DIY Space Family Costumes – These costumes take a little time to make but if your kids are into space it’s a real winner.
16. The Wizard of Oz – Each costume is right on point.
17. Inside Out Family Costume – What a cute family costume idea!
18. The Incredibles – Another fun one!
19. Honey Bee Family Costume – How amazing is this? The details are incredible. I adore all the mini bees!
20. Classic BLT Costumes – Just like the traditional sandwich, you only need a few simple “ingredients” for this Halloween costume – two slices of toast (Mom and Dad), plus bacon, lettuce, and tomato (three adorably edible kids)! Cute!
21. Family Peter Pan Costumes – Perfect for Disney lovers!
22. DIY Finding Nemo Costumes – I love this. How cute is that dog!?
23. Finding Neverland this Halloween – Escape to Neverland with this fun Peter Pan themed Family costume ideas.
OH, and don’t miss these posts either: