19 25+ Darling Homemade Baby/Toddler Halloween Costume ideas are too cute, inexpensive, and look so easy to make!
I love dressing my kids up for Halloween. It is so much fun for me. I admit I begin thinking about ideas of what they should be months before Halloween. I also love Trick-or-Treating and seeing the creativity of other parents and kids.
19 25+ super darling and inexpensive homemade baby/toddler Halloween costumes—Bonus: most of them are fairly quick to put together too!
1. Cabbage Patch Kids- This is one of my all-time favorites for a baby girl! So darling and using a stroller makes it very functional!
2. Baby Girl Hobbit Costume– Lord of the Rings or Hobbit fan? This Hobbit costume for a toddler is so cute.
3. Hedwig No-Sew Baby Costume – This is such a simple Hedwig no-sew baby costume. It is easy, inexpensive, and turned out very customized and cute.
4. Peso Costume– Peso from Octonauts is so cute.
5. Russell Costume from the Movie UP – Of course, this is one of my favorites (it’s my son). And it was fairly easy to make. It was also pretty inexpensive and made everyone smile as well!
6. DIY Old Lady Baby Halloween Costume – This DIY costume is not only super cute, but super easy to put together, and you may already have some if not most of the materials on hand! Here is a step by step guide on how to make this costume in under 20 minutes.
7. Grogu costume– So cute when you have Mando to tote your Grogu toddler around.
9. Halloween Costume: A Garden Gnome – It’s perfect for a boy or a girl!
10. Nacho Libre Costume – Making this costume was pretty straight forward and quick. It only took me a few hours. For someone who can sew a straight line, it is very easy. People loved this and kept quoting Nacho to us all night.
11. Little Old Lady DIY Baby Costume – Use handmade clothes for stuffing and a costume beard turned into a wig with a bun. Genius.
12. DIY Jack Jack Incredible Costume – Jack-Jack in the Incredibles wore a mask, but this little Jack wouldn’t stand for that. You could also sew black onto the bottoms of the feet and around the wrists if you want it to look exactly the same as Jack-Jack.
13. Olaf Inspired Costume – Made from fleece this snowman costume is a quick and easy sew! Throw it on over a brown tee and you’re all set!
14. Little Mermaid– Is this not just so darling??
15. Awesome Octopus – This baby octopus costume is just right for a wee Professor Inkling. Handy dandy moms beware, this one is tricky!
16. Peter Pan Halloween Costume – so cute!
17. Dragon Costume – This costume is inexpensive and easy to make!
18. DIY No Sew Elmo Halloween Costume – Easy DIY no-sew Elmo Halloween costume that will make your kid look like they belong on Sesame Street!
19. Mickey Mouse – It was super easy to make and inexpensive!
20. Tinker Bell Costume – Tinker Bell for Halloween was a no-brainer. Handmade costumes are always much cuter.
21. DIY No Sew Baby Chicken Halloween Costume – The whole costume took under 2 hours to make and since we used clothes we had on hand, it cost under $2 to make!
22. Black Cat Costume – This is a super easy costume to make, even if you only have a day before Halloween to make it. It can be made for a little person or even a big person.
23. Pumpkin- This is a Halloween classic that is just so cute.
24. Frodo costume– This one was fun to put together and I loved how cute my son looked.
25. Ghost costume- This is a very cute take on a ghost costume.
**You may also want to check out the 19 Fun Homemade Halloween Costumes for Ages 2-5.