27 Easy and Inexpensive Fourth Of July Crafts For Kids
Fourth of July crafts for kids aren’t just easy, but fun! If you’re looking for some great ideas, don’t worry. You’ve come to the right place because we’ve got lots of them. I’ve rounded up these 27 easy and inexpensive Fourth of July crafts your kids will love.
1. Patriotic Windsock Craft – This simple Fourth of July craft is easy for kids of all ages to make.
2.- Ribbon Flag Wands – These are the easiest fourth of July crafts to make with the kids.
3. Salt Painted Fireworks – These salt painted fireworks are so fun and easy to make.
4. Paper Plate Flag – Use a paper plate and scrap tissue paper for this craft. Perfect decoration for Memorial day and the 4th of July.
5. Popsicle Stick Star Streamers – Quick and easy fourth of July craft for kids.
6. Paper Plate Wreath – Just takes a few minutes to make this beautiful paper plate wreath.
7. Patriotic Suncatcher – This craft is cute, easy, and mess-free.
8. Popsicle Stick Flags – Turned your flags into a banner!
9. 3D Paper Firework Craft – This is so fun to do with your little ones.
10. Patriotic Flower – This red, white, and blue flower makes a great craft to do with kids.
11. Parade Wands – Make these cute parade wands with your little ones.
12. Egg Carton Flag – It’s a fun art project for the kids to make on the 4th of July.
13. Sparkle bottles – A fun activity to do with little ones to celebrate the 4th of July.
14. Straw Fireworks – You will need 7 straws, paint, and a piece of white paper for this craft.
15. Cupcake Liner Fireworks – This is a fun and simple 4th of July craft for kids.
16. Paper Lanterns – A very easy kid’s craft to make for the 4th of July.
17. 4th of July Noisemaker – This is perfect to bring to a 4th of July parade.
18. Patriotic Wind Catcher – This is cute, festive, and super easy to make.
19. DIY Patriotic Hat – So easy to make and will be fun to wear for the parades!
20. Tissue Paper Fireworks – These are perfect as easy 4th of July party decor!
21. Mass-Free Star Art – A very simple toddler fourth of July activity.
22. Tissue Paper Craft – Scrunch some red, white, and blue tissue paper to make this easy American flag craft.
23. Foam Firecracker Slingshot – This is a fun craft to make with kids.
24. Straw Rockets – These are so easy to set up, make, and clean up.
25. Popsicle Stick Button Flag – Simple and inexpensive craft idea for kids.
26. DIY Confetti Popper – Simple and easy to make and fun to pop!
27. Uncle Sam Craft – Such a cute 4th of July Craft!