17 Quick & Easy 4th of July Wreath.
Fourth of July is such a fun holiday! I love celebrating and decorating our home for the holiday. I’ve rounded up 17 easy wreath ideas that will give you some inspiration for your front door decor.
1. Easy Ribbon Wreath for the 4th of July – This cute easy ribbon wreath for the 4th of July! Not only is it simple to make, it is also inexpensive
2. 4th of July Wreath – Make this cute and super easy 4th of July wreath with just a few supplies.
3. Patriotic Wreath – Using felt, a foam wreath, and star stickers, make this simple patriotic wreath.
4. Simple Patriotic Wreath – This is perfect for the 4th of July and Memorial Day.
5. Patriotic Bandana Wreath – This bandana wreath is perfect for any patriotic holiday and is easy to create.
6. DIY Burlap & Denim Ruffled Patriotic Wreath – Make a red, white, and blue wreath.
7. Glitter Stars Wreath – This Fourth of July wreath is very easy to make.
8. Ombré Fabric Wreath– This red, white, and blue ombre wreath is super simple and easy to make.
9. Burlap Ruffle Wreath – This beautiful burlap ruffle wreath will last for many years to come.
10. Fourth of July Wreath – This red, white and blue berry wreath is beautiful.
11. Red, White, & Blue Star Wreath – This paper stars wreath is really easy to make.
12. DIY Patriotic Wreath – This wreath is so cute. Perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July!
13. Patriotic Star Wreath Craft – Make a patriotic red, white, and blue star wreath for the 4th of July.
14. Patriotic Wreath – This wreath is very festive with red, white, and blue colors.
15. Clothespin 4th of July Wreath – Making this clothespin wreath is easy.
16. DIY farmhouse American Flag Wreath – A simple, beautiful, rustic farmhouse American flag wreath.
17. DIY Pinwheel Grapevine Wreath– This is super easy to put together.
For other ‘rich living tips’ please subscribe, like me on Facebook, and follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.
Leave a Reply