Easy Nilla Wafer Edible Acorns
I served these at my son’s woodland birthday party and everyone really liked them. They are cute, yummy, quick to make, and fit the theme.
Supply List for these Easy Nilla Wafter Edible Acorns
Icing (I used this recipe)
Directions on how to make these Easy Nilla Wafer Edible Acorns
Watch the video and/or continue reading below.
- Make icing and use brown food coloring to make it brown. Alternatively, you can buy premade icing and color it brown.
- Set out Nilla wafers so the rounded side is face down.
- Add a dollop of icing to the middle of the Nilla wafer.
- Place an unwrapped Hersey’s kiss on a dollop of icing.
- Let it set for a few minutes.
- Turn the Nilla wafer over and add a very small drop of icing.
- Place a semi-sweet mini chocolate chip on the drop of icing.
- Let set.
To see more posts for this Inexpensive Woodland Birthday Party check out these posts below…
Invitations and Details- Inexpensive Woodland Birthday Party
Decoration– Woodland Party Decor
Decoration– Kids’ Woodland Party Tablescape
Decoration- Adult’s Woodland Party Tablescape
Decoration- No-Sew DIY Burlap Banner (coming in the next few days)
Food- Woodland Party Food
Cake- Mini Burlap Banner for a Cake (coming in the next few days)
Food- Easy Nilla Wafer Acorns