My son responds really well to Desitin for his diaper rashes. My daughter does not. It’s been a struggle finding something that works for her as well as Desitin works for my son. Through this experience, I’ve learned that little ones respond differently to diaper rash creams. They are not a “one work for all” type of product.
So I’ve been trying both the store bought and homemade diaper rash creams in search for what will work for her. Since store-bought diaper rash creams are expensive, I’ve appreciated making my own to save money. I also enjoy making my own so that I gauge what ingredients are working and what isn’t. Plus, it is nice to have control over what you are putting on your child’s skin.
Below you’ll find 11 great homemade diaper rash cream recipes.
- DIY Diaper Rash Stick – DIY Diaper Rash Stick. Cloth diaper safe and so easy to make! Plus you don’t have to get your hands messy with diaper cream!!
2. DIY All-Natural Diaper Rash Cream – Quick, easy, all natural diaper rash cream you can make.
3. Best Diaper Rash Cream – This recipe has antibacterial properties.
4. Homemade Diaper Rash Cream for Really Bad Rashes – Crazy cool combo to keep in mind for when the regular stuff doesn’t cut it!
5. Easy DIY Organic Diaper Cream – It is so easy to whip together and I know EXACTLY what I’m putting on my little one. It works great for creases behind ears, and other dry spots as well!
6. Homemade Diaper Rash Cream – Natural & Non-Toxic –It’s 100% all natural, organic and pure luxury for sweet little bums.
7. Diaper Rash Cream DIY – The best way to prevent diaper rash is to ensure your baby’s bum stays dry. Changing his or her diaper often and using a diaper cream that protects the sensitive skin of the bum will help you beat that diaper rash once and for all!
8. Homemade Diaper Rash Cream All Natural With Bentonite Clay – Bentonite clay has amazing healing and detoxifying benefits. It absorbs moisture and removes toxins and impurities. It also fights bacteria.
9. Diaper Rash Home Remedy – This is super easy to make and uses just two ingredients. Takes all of two minutes to make.
10. DIY Diaper Rash Cream – This homemade diaper rash cream smells amazing. It is made from all organic ingredients that will soothe, heal, and nourish your baby’s skin. The best part is it only takes 5 minutes to make.
11. Homemade All-natural Oatmeal Diaper Rash Cream – This rash ointment is very simple, easy, and inexpensive to make. It is very healthful, full of all-natural ingredients, and, in my experience, very effective at healing up baby’s diaper rash.
I hope one or more of these recipes work for your little one too!