Non-Alcoholic Mojito Recipe
Just because I don’t drink alcohol doesn’t mean I miss out on amazing-tasting beverages. I love non-alcoholic Mojitos.
A virgin Mojito is a wonderful mixture of lime and mint—bubbling with sweetness. If you haven’t tried a Mojito yet, you are missing out. They are a great drink to serve to guests or just enjoy a nice summer’s day.
1. Put 3/4 cut lime, 11 large mint leaves, and either the Sprite OR Simple Syrup (recipe here) + Club Soda (unless you shake, then add that later) into a glass.
2. Using a muddler (found here) muddle the ingredients for about a minute.
3. Pour ice in and shake using a shaker (found here) or stir really well.
If you choose to shake instead of stirring, add the club soda afterward.
4. Garnish with mint and lime.
5. Serve immediately.
Note- I really was expecting to like the club soda + simple syrup version better than the Sprite version (because that is how I have always made these). However, one time, when I was making these, I also had Sprite on hand and thought I’d give it a try. Oddly enough, I actually liked the Sprite version slightly better.
My advice is to try both if you have the time. If not, I recommend using Sprite.
- 11 fresh large mint leaves (16 small)
- 3/4 cut lime
- 1 1/2 Cup Sprite
- 1 Cup crushed ice
- Put 3/4 cut lime, 11 large mint leaves, and either the 1.5 Cups of Sprite or Simple Syrup + Club Soda into a glass. Hold off on adding club soda until after you shake it if you are going to use a shaker.
- Using a muddler muddle the ingredients for about a minute.
- Pour ice in and shake or mix well.
- Garnish with mint and lime.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 0gSugar: 39gProtein: 0g
Enjoy the minty-lime goodness.