Just because I don’t drink alcohol doesn’t mean I miss out on amazing tasting beverages. I love non-alcoholic Mojitos. A virgin Mojito is a wonderful mixture of lime and mint—bubbling with sweetness. If you haven’t tried a Mojito yet, you are missing out. They are a great drink to serve to guests or just enjoy a nice summer’s day.
2. Pour ice in and shake using a shaker (found here) or stir really well.
3. Garnish with mint and lime. Serve immediately.
Note- I really was expecting to like the club soda + simple syrup version better than the Sprite version (because that is how I have always made these). Once when I was making these I also had Sprite on hand and thought I’d give it a try. Oddly enough, I actually like the Sprite version slightly better.
My advice would be to try both if you have the time. If not, I recommend using Sprite.
- 11 fresh large mint leaves (16 small)
- 3/4 lime
- 1 1/2 Cup Sprite
- 1 Cup crushed ice
- Put 3/4 cut lime, 11 large mint leaves, and either the 1.5 Cups of Sprite or Simple Syrup + Club Soda into a glass. Using a muddler muddle the ingredients for about a minute.
- Pour ice in and shake or mix well.
- Garnish with mint and lime.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 0gSugar: 39gProtein: 0g
Enjoy the minty-lime goodness.