These Reese’s Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats are moist and gooey but still hold their shape when taken out of the pan. The chocolate, peanut butter, and mallow are perfectly balanced. And the texture/consistency is great: they are nice and creamy with a crispness from the Rice Krispies.
If you like Reese’s and if you like rice krispies, you CAN NOT NOT make these! That was a double negative which = positive. So, you MUST try these. They are delicious!
Warning- if you are on a diet (like I am), I highly recommend only eating a small piece and giving the rest away (like I have). Because these were much better than I anticipated.
Ingredients are listed in recipe box below.
1. Melt the butter and Adams creamy natural no-stir peanut butter (it is the BEST & tastes like Reese’s) in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in marshmallows.
2. Next, microwave marshmallows for 45 seconds, stir well. Microwave 30 seconds stir. The marshmallows should be melted now.
If not, keep heating for 20 seconds and stirring until they are melted. Then stir in Reese’s (they will melt too).
3. Add Cocoa Krispies and mix well.
4. Finally, place into a well greased cake pan 9×13 and allow them to cool.
Once cool, cut and enjoy!
Optional garnish with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
You can also try this Homemade Rice Krispie Treats That Actually Taste Like Original Rice Krispie Treats recipe.
- 40 Marshmallows (I used Jet Puffed)
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter
- ¾ Cup Natural peanut butter (I recommend using Adams no-stir natural Peanut Butter because it tastes like Reese's Peanut Butter)
- 4 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 6 Cups Cocoa Krispies
- Melt the butter and Adams natural no-stir peanut butter (it is the BEST) in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in marshmallows.
- Next, microwave marshmallow and butter for 45 seconds, stir well. Microwave 30 seconds, stir. The marshmallows should be melted now.
- If not, keep heating for 20 seconds and stirring until they are melted. Then stir in Reese's (they will melt too).
- Add Cocoa Krispies and mix well.
- Finally, place into a well greased cake pan 9x13 and allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, cut and serve. Keep covered with plastic wrap to prevent from drying out. Garnish with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups