Make your child’s birthday sweet and memorable with these 17 Kids-Themed Birthday Cake recipes. Discover the secrets to crafting the perfect cake, from whimsical designs to practical tips.
1. Red Velvet Buttermilk Cake Recipe – This is a deliciously moist and great-tasting red velvet cake.
2. Anna Barbie Cake from the Movie Frozen – This cake is vanilla cake with vanilla bean frosting.
3. Elsa Barbie Cake from the Movie Frozen – A layered vanilla cake with cotton candy buttercream and strawberry filling.
4. Isabela Encanto Barbie Cake – A bundt cake underneath the Barbie mold cake. It gave her more height and it looked like ruffles on the bottom of her dress. Easy to make and inexpensive.
5. Tree-Stump Strawberry Vanilla Cake for a Woodland Birthday Party – Made of vanilla and strawberries. Strawberries can be found in the woods, fitting the woodland theme.
6. Paw Patrol Sky Cotton Candy Explosion Birthday Cake – The cake is so delicious! It would feed over 24 when cut into slender slices because a little goes a long way with how sweet it is.
7. Fondant Peter Rabbit Vanilla Bean Cake – The cake itself was easy to make and only cost a few dollars.
8. Angel Food Cake – This recipe makes a cake that is great for use in recipes like strawberry shortcake, trifle, and bread pudding. To decorate, simply sprinkle it with powdered sugar and put blackberries on top.
9. Polar Bear Iceberg Birthday Cake – I made this polar bear iceberg sledding cake for my son’s birthday. This cake only cost me about $17.00 ($3.00 for 2 cake mixes, $4.00 for the ornaments, $4.00 for the jelly roll cake, and about $4.00 for the frosting. The relighting candles cost $2.00 and I had the sprinkles and food coloring already).
10. Mirabel Encanto Barbie Doll Cake – Even if you are not a ‘professional cake maker’ using cake mixes, a Barbie doll mold pan, and a proven frosting recipe and food coloring, you can make a beautiful Mirabel cake too.
11. High Altitude German Bee Sting Sponge Cake – A German Bee Sting Sponge Cake is a traditional German almond cake with vanilla pudding filling and an almond honey glaze top.
12. Just Add Magic Last Ditch Layer Cake – I got the cake mixes on sale for .60 cents each and had most of everything else on hand… so this was a very inexpensive and easy cake to make.
13. Snickers Ice Cream Cake – This Snickers Ice Cream Cake was super easy to put together, it took about 10 minutes. This dessert was a hit! I highly recommend it for a kids party or anytime kids are going to be eating dessert.
14. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star “Sunset Cake” – The cakes are frosted with a vanilla bean frosting and layered with raspberry preserves plus frosting on each layer. They tasted delicious.
15. Mermaid Cake – This mermaid cake was made of one Funfetti box mix cake in two 8 inch round pans or one 8-10 inch round springform pan and baked slightly longer. I used a springform pan for the whole cake mix.
16. Raspberry Cream Vanilla Bean Cake – It was so simple to make, yet very delicious. It is a perfect blend of light vanilla flavors, sweet and tart raspberry preserves, and creamy frosting. The cake also looks gorgeous when cut into.
17. Fondant Cake – It takes about 30 minutes to frost and cover this cake—not bad for my first time using fondant.
For other ‘rich living tips’ please Subscribe Here or connect with me on these other platforms: